Finding the perfect Father’s Day gift seems to get harder each year and the extra hassle of shopping exclusively online has made it even more difficult to find that special something.
If you’re stressing out about what to get and where the heck to get it from, fear not! Our fabulous ladies teamed up to share all of the online-friendly gifts we’re wrapping up this year to make Father's Day just as special as any other.
For the grill lover, the meat lover, and everything in between
If the man in your life is as crazy about grilling, or just food in general, these gifts will have them feeling like the next Bobby Flay this summer
- The MeatEater Fish and Game Cookbook - I mean, the title says it all. The holy grail of cookbooks for men that will have his palette drooling one page in.
- A Game of Thrones apron - For the GOT obsessed (okay, maybe we need this ourselves), he’ll go from knowing nothin’, to feeling like he’s sitting on the iron throne.
- The ultimate BBQ grilling multi-tool - Dad’s new obsession is here: once this stainless steel 7-in-1 grilling multi-tool is in his hands, he’ll be glued to the grill forever.
- Truff gourmet hot sauce - Were you sold at “hot sauce?” Us too. For the spice lover with extra love for the finer things and life (did we mention the packaging is to die for?)
For the dad who loves to put his best foot forward (literally)
Whether the dad in your life is goofy, sentimental, or a dapper dan, these gifts are perfect for the guy who loves to make a statement.
- Customized socks - Taking “proud dad” to a whole new level, this gift is quirky, hilarious, and just plain adorable. Simply upload a photo of the dog, the kids, grandkids, even you, and voila! He’ll be walking in style… no pun intended.
Golf shoe cleaning kit - Does this dad love to look his best on and off the green? If your answer is yes, then this is the gift for him. This kit features three brushes and an advanced, cleaning solution to keep his shoes fresh even when his golf game isn’t.
For the beer lover… or fanatic
If you’re already clicking on these gifts before finishing this sentence… we feel you. If beer is just as essential to your man’s life as breathing, he will be very “hoppy” to show these gifts off to his buddies at the next bro-night.
- Stainless steel growler - Whether this dad is heading off to guys night or headed to a local brewery to get his favorite beer to-go, this is the ultimate gift to take his love of beer to the next level.
- DIY beer making kit - If you’re looking for a gift that includes some bonding time, this is a great way to get him something he can make with his own hands while spending some quality time together!
For the tech guru… or the guy who needs technology to simplify his life ASAP
Whether the man you are buying for is a tech whiz or likes the simpler things in life, these gifts are a no-brainer. A gift that allows him to show off his new tech gadget(s) and makes life a little easier to navigate? Count him in.
- Multi-purpose, wireless charging station - This gift isn’t just a hole in one, it’s a three-in-one… literally. It can charge his iPhone, air pods, and apple watch at the same time! No more hassle of wires or misplacing his necessities? Adding to cart NOW!
- Bluetooth speaker - Does your dad play music from his cellphone as if it’s loud enough for everyone to hear during an outdoor party? Maybe my dad’s alone in this, but this is the ultimate gift for the daddio who loves a backyard hang or cookout with all the right tunes… at the right volume.