The "cloud skin" makeup trend is all about achieving a glowing and radiant look on the skin. This trend involves using both makeup and skincare products to create a soft, ethereal, and airy appearance, as if the skin is almost glowing from within.
Products UsedCream Concealer in Arlington
Cream Concealer in Morningside
Lip and Cheek in Mauve
Shine Control Pressed Powder
How to achieve the cloud makeup trend
The focus of the "cloud skin" makeup trend is to look hydrated, but not wet. It's meant to look effortless but also flawless at the same time. NBD, right? ;)
To achieve the cloud skin makeup trend, you can follow these steps:
- Start by cleansing and moisturizing your skin to create a smooth and hydrated base. Remember the goal of 'Cloud Skin' is for the skin to look hydrated so this is an important step.
- Use a light and luminous foundation or BB cream to even out your skin tone and create a natural, dewy finish.
- Conceal any blemishes or imperfections as needed, using a lightweight and sheer concealer.
- Add a touch of natural-looking color to your cheeks with a light cream blush. This Lip & Cheek is perfect for the cloud skin makeup look because the finish gives a cloud-like effect (hydrated, but hazy) without feeling heavy on the skin like some other brands.
- Use a cream highlighter to add a radiant glow to your skin. The Subtl Beauty cream highlighter is a cult-favorite for a reason. This highlighter gives the perfect sheer, glistening highlight without looking like you're wearing makeup.
Apply it to the tops of your cheekbones, the inner corner of your eyes, your. brow bone (below and above,) and don't forget the very end of your nose.
- Finally, and probably most importantly, you'll want to set your makeup with a lightweight setting powder. The goal here is not to mattify the makeup, but to simply. Shine Control will set it in place and tone down the wetness while keeping your skin looking dewy.
Remember, the key to achieving the cloud skin makeup trend is to use light, luminous, and sheer products and techniques to create a natural and radiant look on the skin. Aim for a soft, ethereal, and airy finish that appears to float on the skin like a cloud. Enjoy creating this beautiful and effortless makeup look!