The Smokeshow Set

translation missing: en.products.product.choose_shade

The Smokeshow Set

Trending Gift

The Smokeshow Set

All that shimmers

What it is:
A four-piece set featuring just what you need to perfect any smokey eye.
+ 2x Eyeshadow Duos:

Smoke & Mirrors: Matte charcoal grey & shimmering silver
Purple Haze: Matte plum & shimmering plum

+ A Dual-Ended Eyeshadow Brush
+ A Dry Brush Cleaner

Why we love it:

90% of the time we like to rock a natural, no makeup makeup look. The other 10%? We rock a smoke eye. 

Limited Quantity Available. This will not be restocked.

Read the reviews

Customer Reviews

Based on 18 reviews
Skin Type: Dry
Skin Shade: Fair
Age Range: 51 - 60
Shade: The Smoke Show
All that glimmers

The Smokeshow set is a clever and oh, so pretty addition to my stack! I chose this set on a whim after watching a tutorial from Pauline of zilch beauty. I would never have attempted colors like these before finding Subtl Beauty stacks. Bonus to this set: a dry brush cleaner, and the absolutely perfect combination shadow brush.

Love this set!

I really liked this set and wore both eyeshadow duos colors on different days and even got compliments from others on my eye look! The dual eyeshadow brush is great at blending the colors well and like how the brush had 2 lids one for each side, so the brush bristles don't get damaged nor color everywhere! Also, liked the dry brush cleaner it cleaned my brush so well before using a new color! I was very impressed that I bought another set for a friend's birthday coming up!

Just ok for me

I was looking forward to the smoke show. The colors are over pigmented and didn’t blend well. I i expected the grey to be lighter as well. But it came out dark. The purple was bright and pinker side. The lighter shade was too pink and dark,again didn’t blend well. Again was thinking it to be a more subtle shade and it wasn’t. Also didn’t blend well. With hooded eyes it needs to blend out or else it just looks like bright pink with a splash of purple lines on your eyes. Especially when your transition color is too dark and bright. I used it twice and then tossed it. My MAC purples are actually purple without looking bright pink, and a toddler applied it.
Love the cleaning pad. This should be a must have. I use a bigger version of this. The retractable eye brush is great on the road but the eyeshadow end is too thick for hooded eyes. Not my every day brush though. The other retractable brush is great. Since I have two, one can stay in my travel bag.

diana singer
Hated it - returned the set

I was so excited to get this set, and I was looking forward to adding it to my stack. I hated it. The frosty grey has no subtlety and the smoky grey is too dark- at least, for my purposes. I used the pinkish color and when my husband saw me he asked me if someone had docked me in the eye. So-for me, this set was a failure. I returned it to the company.

Krista Marsh
Great Additions

Bought this for the black/grey eyeshadow duo. Absolute must to add to my stack. The duo brush is a nice addition to my brush set. I’ve gotten compliments on the Purple Haze due, although I think it is more pink. Best surprise was the Dry Brush Cleaning pad. I absolutely love it and truly hope this becomes a selling staple. My stack is used at home and when I travel.

Mica: Naturally occurring mineral that provides shimmer
Lauroyl Lysine: Skin-softening
Silica: It absorbs oil and sweat, so your makeup lasts longer. It helps your makeup adhere to your face better.
Ethylhexyl Palmitate: Skin texture enhancer that helps create a smooth canvas
Zinc Stearate: Improves the texture of the product
Squalane: It protects the skin against loss of moisture, makes it elastic and pliant, and thereby improves the structure of the natural lipid film.
Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride: Improves the color and the texture of the product
Phenoxyethanol: Protects the product
Sodium hyaluronate (Hyaluronic Acid): Natural moisturizing factor that provides a long-lasting moisturizing impact. It enhances the appearance of dry skin by reducing flaking and restoring suppleness.
Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract: Has skin calming properties, a moderate antioxidant activities, and studies indicate it has potent skin-soothing action.
Euterpe Oleracea Fruit Extract: A potent source of antioxidants which protect the skin by reducing and counteracting free radical production
Tocopherol (Vitamin E) Antioxidant: that helps protect the product and also protects the skin by reducing and counteracting free radical production caused by environmental stress such as pollution.
May contain: CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide) White colorant CI 77492 (Yellow Iron Oxide) Yellow colorant CI 77491 (Red Iron Oxide) Red colorant CI 77499 (Black Iron Oxide) Black colorant