It seems most women struggle with chapped or dry lips year-round, but we’ve got some tips and tricks for getting—and maintaining—soft, supple lips that look as healthy as they feel. Try out this DIY lip scrub, and your lips will be sure to thank you!
Brown Sugar Exfoliating Lip Scrub
What you’ll need:
- 2 tablespoons of brown sugar (exfoliating)
- 1 tablespoon of honey (antiseptic)
- 1 tablespoon of coconut oil (moisturizing)
- Mixing bowl
- Wash your hands! You will be touching your face.
- Combine all of the above ingredients into a bowl, mixing well.
- Using your index finger, apply the mixture to lips, rubbing gently in a circular motion. Let the scrub sit and do its thing for 2-3 minutes.
- Gently wash the scrub off with a warm washcloth.
- For added hydration and glow to your lips, apply the Subtl Beauty Lip + Cheek to your lips!