Learn how Sara Lindsay creates a beautifully natural lid using the Subtl Beauty Bronzer in Warm Glow.
Here’s how to achieve this nude makeup look:
1. Start by filling in your eyebrows, or using a brow gel to provide some structure and shape.
Quick Tip: Using a tinted brow gel will give a more natural look while using a cream or pencil will give a more dramatic look. Remember to blend out your product with a spoolie!
2. Dip a fluffy brush into your Warm Bronzer, and gently sweep across the lid.
Products used: Subtl Beauty Warm Bronzer - $12
3. Remember to blend the bronzer up into your crease, adding depth to the eye look.
Quick Tip: Use a fluffy brush and gently blend into the crease, starting on the outer corner and working inwards
4. Layer the bronzer for an easy application.
Quick Tip: Apply in layers so that you can build up pigment, blending as you go to ensure even coverage.
5. Add a few layers of your favorite mascara, starting at the bottom of the lash line and wiggling the brush as you go to add volume and definition.
We recommend: L'Oreal Lash Paradise Waterproof Mascara - $10
6. Finally, spray your look with setting spray to lock it in for the day!
Quick Tip: keep your eyes closed as your setting spray dries to prevent any creasing from happening!
To complete your nude makeup look, we recommend using your shade of hydrating concealer under your eyes and on any blemishes, adding a bit of cream blush for color, and finishing off with some highlighter along your cheekbones for a bit of extra glow!
Want a little somethin' extra? Add a dab of highlighter in the center of your lid to create extra dimension, and in your inner corner to give the illusion of being more alert.